What is Drama NSW?
Drama NSW is the official, professional body which represents the teachers of Drama in NSW. It is run by, and for, early-childhood, primary, secondary and tertiary teachers, drama practitioners, and theorists. Drama NSW is affiliated with Drama Australia, and the International Drama/Theatre and Education Association(IDEA).
Membership is available to individuals, related organisations and institutions (schools, academic and arts institutions).
Who should become a member?
- Secondary Drama Teachers
- Primary Teachers (Drama Specialists, Creative Arts Teachers & Generalist Teachers)
- Pre-service Teachers & University Students
- Academics, Lecturers & Researchers
- Heads of Department, Head Teachers, Curriculum Coordinators (Drama, The Arts & The Creative Arts)
- Teacher Librarians in primary and secondary schools