What is Drama NSW?
Drama NSW is the official, professional body which represents the teachers of Drama in NSW. It is run by, and for, early-childhood, primary, secondary and tertiary teachers, drama practitioners, and theorists. Drama NSW is affiliated with Drama Australia, and the International Drama/Theatre and Education Association(IDEA).
Membership is available to individuals, related organisations and institutions (schools, academic and arts institutions).
Discounted registration to all Drama NSW professional learning events, including free attendance to selected professional learning opportunities.
Who should become a member?
- Secondary Drama Teachers
- Primary Teachers (Drama Specialists, Creative Arts Teachers & Generalist Teachers)
- Pre-service Teachers & University Students
- Academics, Lecturers & Researchers
- Heads of Department, Head Teachers, Curriculum Coordinators (Drama, The Arts & The Creative Arts)
- Teacher Librarians in primary and secondary schools