“Drama NSW is the official, professional body which represents the teachers of Drama in NSW.”
Discounted registration to all Drama NSW professional learning events, including free attendance to selected professional learning opportunities.
Regular Drama NSW publications including: Bi-annual e-publication ‘Drama NSW E-news’ and Bi-annual journal ‘JEDA’
Access to members only sections of our website containing resources, articles and previous publications.
Instant affiliate membership to Drama Australia, the National Association of Drama Education.
Instant affiliate membership to IDEA, the International Drama and Theatre Education Association.
Access to Advocacy for Drama Education at a state and national level by representing NSW perspectives in curriculum development and reform.
Who should become a member?
- Secondary Drama Teachers
- Primary Teachers (Drama Specialists, Creative Arts Teachers & Generalist Teachers)
- Pre-service Teachers & University Students
- Academics, Lecturers & Researchers
- Heads of Department, Head Teachers, Curriculum Coordinators (Drama, The Arts & The Creative Arts)
- Teacher Librarians in primary and secondary schools
You might also consider actively contributing to the Drama NSW community by joining the Committee, publishing an article or research in our Journal, website or e-news or presenting your work at a conference or professional learning event!